How to Edit Text
- Log in to your WP Admin panel. Click on “Pages” in the menu. The Sites pages will display in a list
- Click on the title of the page you would like to eid. Alternatively, you may notice that when you hover over the page title, a menu appears. Clicking on the “Edit” link will give the same result.
- Scroll to the text module that you wish to edit. Click on the icon with 3 lines at the far left of the module to edit the module settings.
- Scroll to the text editor and edit the content.
- Save & Exit then Update the page with the blue 'Update' button on the top right.
- The backend of sites will be organized and laid out to match the front end.
- A text module will not necessarily be labeled as “Text”. It may be labeled as the section you are editing. Example: A section that starts with "Our services include..." can be the label to help locate specific paragraphs on the page.
Simply type to change the title by using the text tools tab or select “Advanced Design Settings” to change the header font, size, coloring, more.