Help! My Website is down!
Reach out to support with answers to the following questions. Providing these can help support resolve the issues quicker. We thank you in advance for your patience!
How long has the site been down?
- A rough estimate of the last time you saw the frontend of the website and or logged in.
Are you able to login to the backend of the site?
- Go to yoursitenamehere.com/wp-admin
- If you are able to log in, then the issue your experiencing may be plugin related.
Is the website showing an error message? If yes - what kind of an error is this?
- See the list of common error messages and codes here!
- Provide screenshots or copy the message and send to support for further investigation.
Have any recent changes/modifications been made to the site?
- At times, work that has recently been performed on the website could result in unforeseen problems with its performance.
Updated a plugin recently?
- Let support know which one(s) and provide any details or screenshots.
Is the website accessible from other locations and/or devices?
- Try an alternate browser (Chrome, Safari, FireFox, etc.) If it works, then the issue is with the browser settings.
- Upgrade your browser and Flash Player to the latest version available. (outdated browsers can contribute to the appearance of your site)
- Check your firewall or anti-virus software settings if you have any – Any updates can reset settings.
- Try an alternate computer in the same location. If another computer works, then the issue is computer settings on the first one.
- Try an alternate location that has a different Internet Service Provider. If it works, the issue is with your local network.